Do you find yourself waking up every morning with a clouded mind: bits and pieces of all the things you need to get done floating around in a mist fog? You have so much to do, and you just don’t know where to start! Nevermind the goals you have tucked somewhere back there for one fine day sometime in the future…
Abu Productive is a brother from the United Kingdom and the founder of an admirable online site helping Muslims stay productive throughout the year, and especially during the month of Ramadaan.
With tools like the daily taskinator, the busy mum’s worksheet, theoyoolowo Ramadaan daily planner, the Ramadaan daily taskinator, and the ultimate goal planner to help you on your way to a more productive future, if you really want to change your life these will make it so much easier for you.
Abu also has a list of his all-time favourite books that he shares on his site:
4. The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done
5. The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles
6. Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain
7. Don’t Be Sad
8. Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
9. Escape from Cubicle Nation: From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur